Product: Dried goji berry
Produce Place: Ningxia
Commodity: Dried GojiBerry
Botanical source: Lycium barbarum L.
100% natural dried goji berry
no artificial flavours, no artificial colours, no preservative
Apperance: small, red berry, ellipsoid grains
Odour: Slightly tart to sweet flavour
Moisture: 13% max
Storage period: 12 -18 months, keep in a dry and ventilated place
Packing: 100g/bag;250g/bag;500g/bag; 1kg/bag;5kg/bag;10kg/bag (food grade bag in carton box), or as clients’ requirements.
Every 100g Goji Berries contains
Crude fiber: 6.26g
1. inhibits tumor growth and improves disease resistance
2. Powerful anti-oxidant which extends life, and improves the memory
3. Help normalize blood pressure and balance blood sugar
4. Stimulates secretion of HGH （human growth hormone）, fell and look younger
5. Lowers cholesterol, keep weight
6. Supports liver, eyes, kidneys and strengthens muscles and bones
7. Relieves insomnia, headaches and alleviates anxiety and stress
8. The Happy Berry is known to promote cheerfulness and brightens the spirit.
A good daily intake of Goji berries is 10-30 grams (a small handful). Goji berries may be used as snacks or mixed with recipes or smoothies like other dried fruits.
As a food, it is traditionally cooked before consumption. Dried Goji Berries are often added to rice congee, as well as used in Chinese tonic soups, in combination with chicken or pork, vegetables, and other herbs such as wild yam, Astragalus membranaceus, Codonopsis pilosula, and licorice root. The berries are also boiled as an herbal tea, often along with chrysanthemum flowers and/or red jujubes, or with tea, particularly pu-erh tea, and packaged teas are also available.